Bitterwallet's ten of the best
It's ALL been going on at Bitterwallet this week - we've been shutting down post offices, hiring out the neighbours cars and introducing strangers to each other on aeroplanes. Standard. Here's the best bits...
* Scotrail ticket skirmish – too much or not enough?
* Hire your car out for money with easyCar (what countless things could possibly go wrong?)
* Amazon’s Kindle Fire and the unhappy customers
* Who needs proper Post Offices? 2,000 to close next year.
* GAME again deny selling used games as new…
* ‘No TV Smartness for us’ say scruffyvision Brits
* KLM plan some kind of virtual seat dating nonsense
* Organic hippie food slumps in recession
* Ugh. Witness the ‘haul video’. Ugh.
* The rich to give 10% of their wealth to the poor this Christmas