Bitterwallet's ten of the best...
Imagine that your advent calendar only had ten doors in it and that behind every door was a devastatingly fascinating and entertaining piece of consumer news from the past week instead of chocolate and that you had to open all the doors in one go. Sounds improbable? Nope - it'd be just like this...
* Horrible horrible horrible horrible
* Dodgy Siri comes to iPhone 4. Don’t – it’s not worth it.
* Who are the ‘loan sharks’ charging 800,000% interest? That’s right- the High Street Banks…
* Asda lops £20 off price of Kobo WiFi e-book reader
* Will you be taking out a payday loan sometime soon?
* Groupon rack up their 50th ASA ruling of the year!
* Do not desire these women (pictured). They are not real.
* Barclays to hammer the poorest by tripling fines on standard accounts
* Nintendo’s 3DS finally comes good as pre-Christmas sales rocket