Bitterwallet's ten of the best...
* Worst Company in Britain 2011- start the nominations NOW!
* Farepak administrators set to make much more than savers
* Man finds rotten tooth in his Tesco yoghurt
* Fed up of cold calls? Some anti-social callers are beyond even the TPS
* Refreshing honesty from record shop staff (pictured)
* Amazing invisble screen for super private browsing!
* Could the Kobo be a genuine UK rival for the Kindle?
* ASA explain what ‘free’ means – now let’s talk about the definition of ‘unlimited’ please
* Apple sack employee after they go on big ol’ Facebook rant
* Groupon to get the beady eye treatment from the Office of Fair Trading