Bitterwallet's ten of the best...
Approach the following with caution as it contains weapons-grade awesomeness. Yes, it's the round-up of the best stuff that has filled the webspace occupied by Bitterwallet.com over the past seven days or so. KAPOW!
* Tulisa faces Ofcom wrath for arm-vertising
* Insurers proposing radical new changes for young drivers
* Augmented reality contact lenses are the future!
* Look out, tax avoidance will soon be illegal
* Nokia/Windows Lumia link-up fails to set the world alight
* Cost of driving increases at three times the rate of inflation
* The vending machine that makes crisps? Yes please!
* Commercial Break: Mourning Mugabe sells Nando’s chicken (pictured)
* Dell blur the lines of what is allowed in advertising
* Best Buy UK announce closing down sale. Apart from maybe a cheap toaster, what does that mean for you?