Bitterwallet's ten of the best...
Ten of the best? Dear readers, it could have five thousand three hundred and seventy nine of the best - THAT's how strong your favourite strengthy consumer website has been this week. But for contractual reasons, it's just ten.
* Asimo – the future of robots is finally here
* Now BlackBerry users can save money with GiffGaff
* A cheap eBook a day with Amazon’s Kindle Daily Deal
* Commercial Break: CGI in Ghana movies is beyond belief
* Pogoplug: 5GB of free cloud storage. Seems reasonable.
* PETA accuse Mario gamers of being bloodthirsty fur-wearers (pictured)
* Deathwatch: Game announce another profit warning
* Tesco criticised for misleading ad campaign, which is a massive shock to everyone
* Top retailers scooping unpaid workers from heaving UK dole heap
* World’s bacon obsession can finally end… badly