Bitterwallet's ten of the best...
* Best Buy throws in the towel. Is this the beginning of the end for big box electronics?
* Rogue smartphone apps run up giant phonebills
* Nostalgic Fellows ain’t what they used to be… (pictured)
* Now publicity-hungry Ryanair are planning in-flight porn
* Want a sofa in time for Christmas? Tough.
* Comet sold for less than the price of a pint
* No more cheap CDs. Channel Island VAT relief finally bites the dust
* Best Buy store flooded with pretend staff – management struggle to cope
* Public WiFi not being taken on by public because it’s too confusing