Bitterwallet's ten of the best...
* Why an increase in minimum wage means the poorest will be poorer than ever
* OFT investigate payday loan companies
* Stelios plans new airline – let’s tell him what to do
* Can you work out your energy bill? You’re cleverer than an accountant then.
* Free Odeon cinema tickets for O2 customers
* Ryanair’s new free Cash Passport (pictured) is littered with charges
* Facebook fixes the glitch that spied on you while you were logged off
* First the cut price Kindle… now an Amazon eBook sale?
* Three to run out of spectrum in 2012, which is just brilliant
* Don’t mess with a ‘retail superstar’