Bitterwallet's ten of the best...
* UK Paypal still deny *that* affair with HMRC, but let your details slip anyway
* Scottish? Doomed to suffer slow broadband? “Cheer up,” says Government!
* Rogue credit brokers fleecing more of us than ever before
* It’s official – everyone is to blame for higher car insurance premiums
* Apple Store opening resembles gathering of some kind of sick cult
* Jet2 must jettison excess baggage claims, says ASA
* How to save 38% on cheap eBay ‘Buy It Now’ purchases
* Argos sack long-standing worker for pair of moany Facebook updates
* Is Groupon’s customer service a great deal worse than it should be?
* Spam SMS from loan companies (pictured) – what you should (and shouldn’t) do