The new iPhone is here. Almost definitely certainly.
Before it managed to get into the lost property box, Gizmodo have managed to get their hands on it – they’ve taken it apart and they reckon it’s the real deal.
New bits include…
- A front-facing video chat camera
- An improved regular back-camera (the lens is quite noticeably larger than the iPhone 3GS)
- Camera flash
- Micro-SIM instead of standard SIM (like the iPad)
- Improved display, possibly the rumoured 960x460
- A secondary mic (possibly for noise cancellation) at the top, next to the headphone jack
- Split buttons for volume
- Metallic power, mute, and volume buttons
A full breakdown and sexy snaps of the thing can be found at Gizmodo. Quick – before Apple’s hired goons break in and take it back!