Which companies aren't paying minimum wage?
In addition to that, they have said that these companies owe £177,000 to their workers in arrears and face penalties of more than £51,000.
Not all of the companies being called out are high street names, as the Government included a tanning shop in Glasgow, a childcare centre in the Midlands and a building firm in Edinburgh. The Department for Business said each of the companies had been investigated by HM Revenue and Customs after workers tipped them off to the free and confidential Pay and Work Rights Helpline.
Business Minister Jo Swinson said: "Paying less than the minimum wage is illegal, immoral and completely unacceptable. If employers break this law they need to know that we will take tough action by naming, shaming and fining them as well as helping workers recover the hundreds of thousands of pounds in pay owed to them."
"We are also looking at what more we can do to make sure workers are paid fairly in the first place. As well as being publicly named and shamed, employers that fail to pay their workers the national minimum wage face penalties of up to £20,000."
"We are legislating through the Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Bill so that this penalty can be applied to each underpaid worker rather than per employer."
Here's the list of the 37 employers:
1. Kings Group LLP, Hertfordshire
2. Kings Group Lettings LLP, Hertfordshire
3. Chi Yip Group Ltd, Middleton
4. Kingsclere Nurseries Ltd trading as Abacus Day Nursery, Newbury
5. Ms Thap Thi Ly trading as Sweet N Sour, Fleetwood
6. Michael Kearney trading as Electrical Estimates, Ceredigion
7. ABC Early Learning and Childcare Centre UK Ltd, Wolverhampton
8. C J Hartley Ltd trading as Headwork, Sheffield
9. Mrs Kelly Jayne Lockley trading as Diva Hair Design, Walsall
10. Browncow Tanning Ltd trading as Fake Bake Hair & Beauty Boutique, Glasgow
11. J Wood Joiners & Builders Ltd, Edinburgh
12. Louise Ross Trading as Luxe Salon, Leeds
13. H&M Hennes & Mauritz UK Ltd, London
14. Building Projects Ltd, Dundee
15. David A Farrer Ltd, Morecambe
16. Julian’s Hair Salon Ltd, Newbury
17. Motorists Discount Store Ltd trading as TMS Autoparts, Manchester
18. Ms Dawn Platts trading as Level 2 Hair Studio, Barnsley
19. Myers and Family Ltd, Wakefield
20. Welcome Break Holdings Ltd, Newport Pagnell
21. Callum Austin Ltd trading as Jason Austin Hairdressers, Kettering
22. Mrs Karen Riley Trading as Crave, Preston
23. RPM Performance Rally World Ltd, Maldon
24. Ego Hair & Beauty (Anglia) Ltd, Colchester
25. Mr Jinit Shah trading as Crystal Financial Solutions, Middlesex
26. Counted4 Community Interest Company, Sunderland
27. HAE Automotive Services Ltd, Harrogate (ceased trading)
28. Vision on Digital Ltd, Ossett
29. Ultimate Care UK Ltd, Ipswich
30. Century Motors (Sheffield) Ltd, Sheffield
31. Mr D Eastwell & Mr G Brinkler trading as The Salon, Letchworth Garden City
32. Rumble (Bedworth) Ltd, Nuneaton
33. Shannons Ltd, Worthing
34. Holmes Cleaning Company, Worksop
35. Learnplay Foundation Ltd, West Bromwich
36. Adrien Mackenzie trading as Maverick Models, Manchester
37. QW Security Ltd, Hartlepool