Argos tips for top ten toys this Christmas
Argos have revealed the top ten toys they expect to be shifting over the forthcoming yuletide season with technological role-play toys expected to be the big hits of the festive period.
You can interpret the list in any number of ways, such as: “Hmm, these are the toys and games that Argos have got a lot of and want us to all buy from them NOW” or “Hmmm, perhaps I should stock up on a few of these now and flog them on eBay a fortnight before Christmas when they’re as rare as hen’s teeth.”
The list is…
- Go Go Hamsters, from £9.99 (Age four years and over)
- Lulu My Cuddlin’ Kitten, £49.99 (Age four years and over)
- V Tech Kiddizoom Camera in pink/blue, £49.99 (Age three years and over)
- Transformers MV2 Bumblebee Movie Helmet, £39.99 (Age five years and over)
- Baby Annabel 2009, £39.99 (Age three years and over)
- Bounce ‘n Spin Zebra, £48.59 (Age one year and over)
- Lego Minotaurus, £16.99 (Age seven years and over)
- Bop It, £19.99 (Age eight years and over)
- Lego City Police Station, £59.99 (Age six years and over)
- Waybaloo Play n’ Wiggle Yo Jo Jo, £26.99 (Age 18 months and over)
We went out yesterday to get the Bounce ‘n Spin Zebra and for the few minutes before our corpulent arses smashed the thing into a million pieces, it was the most fun we’ve ever had. It has to be said that swilling gin while playing on it helps as well.