Win shiny gadgets in Bitterwallet's 2nd Birthday competition!
Guess what, avid reader? It's Bitterwallet's second birthday! Hooray! We spent last night pouring tequila in our eyes and mashing jelly in our mouths with our fists, while paying the Chuckle Brothers to wank off a bull in the next room. Everyone had a great time, especially the bull, and we wouldn't have had it any other way.
But what about you, dear reader? Why weren't you invited?
Well, we didn't think of inviting you until quite late on, about the time Mof stripped to the waist and started his second half of Skol. But this morning we realised our mistake, which is why we'd like to offer you the chance to win a mighty fine prize in our birthday competition!
What's on offer?
There are three prizes to choose from; the reader who is placed first gets to pick from any of the three, second place chooses from the remaining two, and third prize gets whatever's left. And we can already guess what that might be. The three prizes are:
You'll grow to love that tablet, we're sure. Alternatively, just don't come third.
How can I win one of these fabulous prizes?
Dead easy. All you have to do is design a birthday card for Bitterwallet. That's it. Some of you may be expert Photoshop fiends, but we're also looking for original ideas and creativity that will blow our skulls clean off our spines. How hard can it be? Cards will be displayed on Bitterwallet, and the team will pick their favourite three. Boom.
You've got until 5pm next Tuesday (12th October) to send your birthday card design to [email protected] Best of luck! And don't come third. As always, fans of official small print – your luck's in:
- The competition ends on Tuesday 12th October 2010 at 5pm GMT
- Open to UK residents only
- One person per household may enter
- The prize will be dispatched to the winner within fourteen working days of Bitterwallet receiving it from Amazon
- Bitterwallet cannot determine nor guarantee delivery time of prize, nor its compatibility or available features in any given country
- Bitterwallet’s decision regarding the three winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into