In the shops now! - futuristic offers from TheHut.com
Nobody likes to wait for anything these days, but while Bitterwallet reader Gunn assures us he is the patient sort, he's not entirely satisfied with TheHut.com's release schedule:
I think pre-order is a good idea - sometimes you get a good discount if you order early enough. Thing is, this one has a few problems:
- Will I be at the same address in 11 years time?
- The credit card/debit card I use to pre-order will have definitely expired by that time
- What state will the economy be in? Will Blu rays be selling for £1000 - if so, could this be a bargain!?
- Worst case scenario, I'm not alive to take the delivery
- Worst still, 2012 passes and the earth explodes