A cut-out-and-keep guide to bailiffs
Some things we've learnt today:
- you really can hire a bailiff from a website called Bailiffs 'R' Us
- you can set up our own bailiff company as a franchise, a snip at £20,000
- you can become a "qualified" bailiff for just over £1,100 - all you have to do is stump up the cash and pass a test in order to be a certified bailiff-for-hire
- Bailiffs 'R' Us are experts in taking action against businesses owing rent that's just one day overdue
- if you're really good at your job, you can win an award from the Association of British Investigators:
- Bailiffs 'R' Us is operated by 1st Class Bailiffs Ltd: "...no person at 1st Class Bailiffs Ltd is legally qualified to give any such legal advice... this includes any advice given on bailiff matters."