Deals Of The Day - Wednesday 31st October
Hold on. Bobbing for apples? Is that really such a fun game? After all, you’ll get wet and all you’ll have to show for it is a crappy old apple. Shall we tell you what’s a better game? FIFA 13. So instead of farting about with soggy old bits of fruit, invest £24.99 in getting the newest console ubergame delivered to your door. Admittedly, it’s a pre-owned copy, but once you’ve wiped the DNA off it with a soft cloth, it’ll be fine. If you’re a Pro Evo type of chap/chapess, you can get THAT for an even cheaper £23.95. Screw your Halloween and your apples…
WAIT! THERE'S MORE….!!!
• Max Payne 3 (Xbox 360/PS3, pre owned) – only £10.00 (possibly £5.00!)
• Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception PS3 (pre-owned) – just £9.99.
• All-you-can-eat breakfast - just £3.99.
• The Cabin In The Woods (Blu-ray) – yours for £7.99.
• XFX AMD Radeon 7950 HD 800MHz 3GB with 6 free games FREE - just £216.97.
• PlayStation 3 500GB Super Slim with loads of other stuff – just £250.00.
• Kiddie carbon monoxide alarm - only £4.00.
• HTC Wildfire S (Tesco Mobile) – only £75.00 with £10 off code.
• McClellands Seriously Strong Cheese - £4.93 (buy one get two free)
• Johnny English Reborn (triple play) – only £5.00.
• Xbox 360 250GB with Forza 4 and Skyrim - £159.99 (instore only)
• Harry Potter: Complete Collection (11 discs, Blu-ray) – yours for £27.99.
All those and more can be found over at HotUKDeals...