Deals Of The Day - Wednesday 30th January
Poor old Nintendo have posted some fresh losses after take-up for the new Wii U console wasn’t as rabid as they’d hoped it would be.
So are we almost done with Nintendo? Have we had enough of them and their so-called games? Think very carefully before you answer, as we’re ready to dangle the newest Mario game, Super Mario Bros U under your quivering nostrils. A bulging bundle of state-of-the-art Marioness and yours for only £29.99. If that’s not a good reason to go out and splurge more than £200 on the console, then we don’t know what is. Yes we do – Assassin’s Creed 3 for just £23.99.
• Western Digital 3TB My Book hard drive - £91.99 delivered.
• An Idiot Abroad Series 1 & 2 (Blu-ray box set) – only £9.39.
• Return flight from London to Lanzarote – just £75.00.
• 4 x 500ml bottles of Peroni - only £5.00.
• TomTom Start 20 UK/ROI/Europe sat nav - just £69.99 delivered.
• Hitman HD Trilogy (PS3/Xbox 360) – yours for £14.99.
• The Bourne Trilogy Box Set (Steelbook Blu-ray) – just £11.99.
• Red Alert for iPad – 75% off at 69p.
• Mission Impossible 1-4 (Blu-ray) – only £15.39.
• Band Of Brothers: Collector's Tin (6 Discs, Blu-ray) – yours for £14.59.
All those and more can be found over at HotUKDeals...