Deals Of The Day - Wednesday 25th January
Who’s the most recognised figure in the history of human beings? Easy, it’s probably Jesus Christ. But who’s the second most recognized figure in the history of human beings? Hmmm… it’s probably Sonic The Hedgehog isn't it?
And look – here he is in the superlative Sonic Generations game for the Xbox360 and PS3. Sure it’s been around for a while now, but then so has Sonic himself, and best of all, you can get the game for just £8.99 delivered right now. All the characters that you’ve known and loved down the years are there – Sonic, Tails, Ginger Jim, The Stalking Ape, WhizzBang56, Russell Harty, The Conker Quads, Amy Shitehouse and Jason Mason. Enjoy – how can you not???
WAIT! THERE'S MORE……!!!
* James Cameron's Avatar: Combi Pack (Blu-ray & DVD) - only £7.99
* Microsoft Windows Home Server 2011 64bit – yours for only £36.97 delivered.
* Indie Royale Serious Sam Lightning Pack for £2.58 (minimum offer - pay more if you want to)
* 20% off 16-25 Railcard - now only £22.40 for 1/3rd off all train journeys/Oyster card for one year.
* Technisat HDFV Freeview HD box with USB Recording – only £39.99 delivered.
* The Lord Of The Rings: Aragorn's Quest PS3 – yours for just £2.99.
* BELTON Auto 3 Port HDMI Full HD 1080P 3x1 HDMI Switch - £6.99 delivered.
* Half a duck from Marks & Spencer – only £3.99.
* Rolf Harris – The Platinum Collection. A 3-CD box set for only £3.69.
All those and more can be found over at HotUKDeals...