Deals Of The Day - Wednesday 20th March
It’s been revealed that sales of the Nintendo Wii U console have been more sluggish than a slug that’s trying to run a marathon while wearing hobnail boots and carrying a backpack filled with tiny bricks. Oh yes, pretty sluggish.
So what can Nintendo do if the Wii U is to be salvaged and taken seriously as a games console? Why they’ll need to slash the price of course! The signs are that it could be happening already – here’s the weightier 32GB version of the Wii U for you, and as it comes with Super Mario Bros U, you might not need to fork out for any other games for a while. All yours for just £255 if you’re feeling brave…
WAIT! THERE'S MORE…!!!
• Apple iPad Mini (16GB, wi-fi, black) – just £255.55 (or maybe less)
• Command & Conquer Ultimate Collection – yours for £12.49.
• Leggings - £1.98 delivered.
• Acer Revo L80 Nettop PC (4GB/7GB) – only £169.98.
• Morrisons Chinese takeaway meals (350g) - half price at £1.75.
• Toy Story 1-3 (Blu-ray) – just £15.30.
• Barracuda Vantos men’s road bike (22") – only £100.27.
• One-way BA flights to European destinations - just £39.00.
• Preorder Bioshock Infinite & get Bioshock, Bioshock 2, XCOM: Enemy Unknown & Industrial Revolution Pack – just £29.99.
• On Networks PL2000-199UKS 200MBPS powerline adapter kit – just £18.99.
• Ticket for Real Madrid match with two-night hotel stay and city tour – only £99.00.
All those and more can be found over at HotUKDeals...