Deals Of The Day - Wednesday 14th March
Stop the clocks! Call off the dogs! Close all the windows and hide under a table! No, it’s not a nuclear attack from the Russians, but something altogether more sinister. The price of portable memory is becoming so low as to almost be ridiculous.
It’s a topsy-turvy and thoroughly disgusting state of affairs but for today at least you can haul around 16GB worth of data for the price of a couple of pints of ale. We are truly living in The Modern Age and we think we like it. Right, let’s hit you in the face with a couple of specific-truncheons, shall we? On one hand you’ve got a 16GB SanDisk Cruzer Blade USB stick that could be winging its way to you for only £7.49, but if you find that a bit cumbersome, you might like to opt for a Transcend micro SDHC memory card for a mere £6.99 instead. The latter is easily swallowable if the aforementioned Russians come for the secrets that you might have stored on it. You’re welcome.
WAIT THERE'S MORE…!!!
* 12x330ml bottles of Heineken - yours for a fiver.
* The Sims 3DS - only £5.95.
* Draper 33 bit security set – only £5.85 delivered.
* 40" Sony 3D TV - yours for just £499.
* Everton shirts - down from £42 to £10.
* Assassin’s Creed Ezio figure - only £4.99.
* Samsung Galaxy S2 – just £357.
* LG 22" LCD Monitor – only £59.99.
* Equilibrium (Blu-ray) – just £4.47.
* Sony Live View – yours for only £12.99.
All those and more can be found over at HotUKDeals...