Deals Of The Day - Tuesday 5th June
If the idea of such state-of-the-art gaming technology fills you with dread, you might be keen to bask in the warm, comfortable familiar that is the original Wii. As a bank holiday special offer, you can reel in the console, the crazy-like-lemonade Mario Kart game and a steering wheel thingamabob with which you can insert your controller. It’s all yours for a piffling £80. Also, if you like your Nintendo fun in smaller, more mobile packages, a new DSi console could be gripped in your sweaty palm once you’ve handed over a mere £70. GAME ON!
WAIT! THERE'S MORE….!!!
• Large 440g punnet of strawberries - only £1.00.
• Samsung SSD 830 2.5inch SATA III 6GBps 256GB – only £139.99 delivered.
• £20 PSN Credit for only £17.00.
• 1.9M HDMI cable - only £2.02, and with buy one get two free.
• Futurama: Bender's Big Score - only 97p.
• Sports table tennis set with bats, balls and net (fits onto dining table) – yours for £3.94 delivered.
• Sandisk 120GB Ultra SSD - only £64.98.
• Eight passport photos – yours for only 35p
.• Dab & FM radio – just £16.99.
• SD satellite kit – only £29.99.
All those and more can be found over at HotUKDeals...