Deals Of The Day - Tuesday 3rd July
As we all know, Google have recently arrived on the tablet scene, stomping about the place with their flash little Nexus 7, waving it arrogantly in all of our faces and insisting that we buy it. But you don’t HAVE to do what Google say all of the time.
There’s always the tried and trusted iPad if you’re not impressed by Google and their little green Android man. Okay, so the very latest iPad might be out of your price range, starting as it does at £399, but how about a refurbished iPad 2? Yes, it’s got another human’s DNA all over it and it’s *slighty* out of date, but is it worth £259? We say yes, yes it very is.
EDIT: Looks like they've just gone out of stock - keep an eye out to see if any more appear at this price....
WAIT! THERE'S MORE…!!!
• Toy Story 1-3 (triple pack Blu-ray, plus bonus disc) – yours for £14.95.
• New Suzuki Alto - VAT-free at £5995.
• Samsung 128GB 830 Series SSD kit – only £77.99 delivered.
• Heera extra hot chilli sauce (one litre) - half price at only 99p.
• Orange Panther £15.50 SIMO (300 mins, unlimited texts, 500MB data) – reduced to £10.50 (with £100 cashback available), making it £2.17 per month.
• Call of Duty Blacks Ops 2 – pre-order for £32.40 with Nuketown 2025 pre order bonus.
• George Foreman 4-portion Family Grill and Melt (silver) – just £19.99.
• Twin heavy duty CCTV system - RRP £85.00, yours for £19.99.
• Kurtis Taunton outdoor garden bench – just £19.99 delivered.
All those and more can be found over at HotUKDeals...