Deals Of The Day - Tuesday 30th October
As it’s Halloween Eve today, we thought we’d look at arguably the most frightening man who has ever stalked the planet for the focus of today’s top bargain. No, not Jimmy Savile – we’re talking about Freddy Krueger.
If you’ve seen any of his films, you’ll know that he’s a horrible, anti-social kind of individual, the sort of man whose conduct can bring down house prices in a perfectly respectable neighbourhood. But, if you’re not swayed by our powerful argument and still want to enjoy the Nightmare On Elm Street oeuvre via your Blu-ray player, you can get the full set (with loads of extras) for only £17.99 right now. Just don’t blame us when he appears in your dreams and rips your guts out…
WAIT! THERE'S MORE…!!!
• Essentials 15.6" laptop case, Logitech m185 Wireless Mouse and HP 8GB memory stick – all for £14.99.
• Dell Inspiron 14z Ultrabook (i5, 6GB, 1GB) - yours for £515.32.
• Toby Carvery - two for £10.00.
• TomTom speed camera (one year Europe/UK) – only £2.98.
• Resident Evil 1-4 (Blu-ray) - just £10.99.
• The Lord Of The Rings trilogy (Blu-ray box set) – only £9.60.
• Steam PC Halloween sale – loads of games reduced.
• Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Game of the Year Edition, PS3) - yours for £17.99.
• Google Nexus 7 (16GB) – only £168.99 delivered.
• Nokia Lumia 800 Magenta (Tesco Mobile) – just £130 with code.
• PlayStation Plus November games - Crysis 2, Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One, more info to follow…
All those and more can be found over at HotUKDeals...