Deals Of The Day - Thursday 8th March
It’s Football Manager 2012, the game that’s more addictive than crack, but unlike crack you won’t be forced to steal in order to acquire it, nor will it cost you your relationships with your nearest and dearest. Actually, it might cost you those aforementioned relationships as it slowly engulfs all of your waking hours and you retreat to a ‘dugout’ that you’ve made in the cupboard under the stairs. But anyhoo, you can get the game from Steam for only £7.99 at the moment, and if someone kind gifts it to you, it’ll only set them back £4.99. Time to start clearing some space in that cupboard…
WAIT! THERE'S MORE…!!!
* Gamestation pre-owned sale – games from 48p each.
* Buy any Orange PAYG phone over £49.99 and get a free £20 M&S voucher.
* IBM Thinkpad – only £146.45.
* Any size Dominos pizza - yours for only £7.99 delivered.
* A £15 iTunes voucher – yours for only £12.
* 250ml bottles of Original Source shower gel - all varieties for only 89p delivered.
* Hitachi 2TB Touro DX3 desktop hard drive - only £79.00.
* 2-man tent – just £14.99.
* Lego City 4643 - power boat transporter for only £10.00.
* Psychonauts (PC) – only £2.99.
* PS3 console 40gb/60gb – pre-owned for only £109.98.
* A vajazzle kit – only £1.00.
* Skins series 1-5 DVD box set - only £17.99.
* £5 off a £25 spend on food with at Marks & Spencer.
All those and more can be found over at HotUKDeals...