Deals Of The Day - Thursday 7th June
And as we all know, there ain’t no party until the inflatable animals come out and that’s what we’re ramming into your faces as the legitimate, bona fide Deal Of The Day today. You might scoff, you might mock, you might throw your head back in disgust, but when you calm down and consider that you could get yourself a 91cm inflatable shark for only £2.27, we’re pretty sure you’ll reconsider your stance. You can also get a flamingo and a monkey and a kangaroo and a clown fish for Not Very Much Money Too. Let the party commence.
WAIT! THERE'S MORE…!!!
• Dead Island Game of the Year Edition (Exclusive Limited Edition) – yours for only £19.99.
• Crucial 512GB SSD – just £319.99.
• 18 cans of Stella Artois - in your face for only £12.00
• 10 x 300ml bottles of Budweiser - just £5.00.
• Walls Mini Feast Sticks (mixed 8-pack) - just 99p.
• LG 50" full HD 3D plasma TV with Freeview HD and 600Hz – just £498.
• Daywatch (Blu-ray) - only £3.12 delivered
• Samsung 256GB 830 Series SSD – only £149.99.
• Box of 48 flying gilder plane kits - just £5.63 delivered.
• TP-Link 200Mbps Mini Powerline ethernet adapter - twin pack for £31.99.
• Complete Yes Minister and Yes Prime Minister on DVD (7-disc DVD set) - only £11.99.
• 1.2m line out audio cable - only 40p delivered.
• 75% Off Farcry 1+2+DLC – all for £3.74.
• Dell 1080p HDMI 21.5” monitor – only £119.21 (potentially £59.21).
• Philips 32'' full HD 1080p digital LCD TV - now £249 with 5 year warranty.
• Xbox 360 4GB console (Celebration Pack, including Kinect Sensor, Wireless Controller, 3 Month Xbox LIVE & 2 games) – only £189.99.
All those and more can be found at HotUKDeals....