Deals Of The Day - Thursday 7th February
As times get tougher and we all feel the pinch, we’re all looking for as many ways to save cash while looking good AND reminding ourselves that we’re so proud of the nation in which we live. Aren’t we?
Right then – this is just what you need. A ‘Cool Britannia’ clipper kit, for shaving all your hair off and keeping you looking mean and feeling lean in the desperate search for work and cash. It’s only £12.99 delivered and it’s got stainless steel blades, a 5-position taper lever, all the grades from one to eight and a precision trimmer for tidying your neckline, sideburns and facial hair. Best of all, it’s got a great big Union Jack on it. Viva Britannia! Viva skinheads!
WAIT! THERE'S MORE…!!!
• Man On Fire (Blu-ray Steelbook) – only £8.95.
• Tomb Raider (Xbox360/PS3) – just £29.99 delivered.
• Sheep dress up outfit - was £12.99 now £3.99.
• Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition (pre-order for PS3) – only £13.75.
• Playstation Plus, 90 days membership – only £7.99.
• The Ultimate Bourne (Blu-ray) – yours for £9.86.
• Nissan Juke Visia 5dr (2-year lease deal) - just £111.59 per month.
• Bioshock Infinite (pre-order for Xbox/PS3) – just £22.50 with code.
•Wii U Premium (32gb) - only £239.
• Ken Hom Chinese ready meals 2x main meal & 2x side dish - yours for £5.00.
• Black Ops 2 (pre-owned, Xbox360/PS3) – yours for £21.00.
• Seagate 3TB Barracuda internal hard drive – now £89.99.
All those and more can be found over at HotUKDeals...