Deals Of The Day - Thursday 6th September
But what if we were to dangle a printer under your noses – one that was fashioned entirely from LASERS, and could be yours for only £39.00? Oh yes, it’s the Dell 1250C colour laser printer and something something
‘the next evolution on LED printing technology’, something something ‘superior print quality at speeds of up to 12ppm for mono and 10ppm for colour’, something something ‘lower energy consumption and maintenance free performance than conventional laser printers in the same class’ and something something ‘intelligent self-scanning print head design and greater accuracy, control and uniformity of light emission for image transfer’. Lasers, yeah?
WAIT! THERE'S MORE…!!!
• CoD Black Ops II (pre-order) – just £34.33.
• Lenovo Essentials G570 laptop (4GB, 500GB) – just £330.
• LG 50” HD-ready plasma – yours for £409.98
• 8-bar pack of Toffee Crisp, with BOGOF - only £1.49.
• Mamas & Papas pushchair with added extras - only £39.99.
• Gelert Horizon 6-person tent. – just £127.98 delivered (RRP £449.99).
• Craghoppers Kiwi Pro Stretch convertible trousers - yours for only £12.75.
• ‘Affordable’ Android tablet device - only £40.24.
All those and more can be found over at HotUKDeals...