Deals Of The Day - Thursday 26th September
No, it’d be much better if we could sit in a proper pilot’s chair, with a built-in joystick. It’d be better still if it MOVED, along with your pretend on-screen aeroplane. It’d be just like being an actual pilot, except you could do it drunk as well. Which is totally what actual pilots don’t do. Get yourself a piece of the imaginary airborne action for only £99.95.
WAIT! THERE'S MORE...!!!
• Nexus 7 (2nd gen, 2013, 16GB) – only £179.00.
• New Xbox360 (250GB) with FIFA 14 – just £132.00.
• The Matrix Trilogy Blu-ray Boxset – now £9.00.
• New Android Humble Bundle (four games) – pay what you want.
• Chivalry: Medieval Warfare (PC) – yours for £3.87.
• Heavy duty, SIM-free mobile phone for builders – just £39.99.
• Wireless mini keyboard with touchpad (for media centres) – only £12.99.
• 12-month Xbox Live Gold membership - instant delivery for £26.90.
• Wonderbook Book of Spells (PS3) – £8.99 delivered.
• Individual Jak & Daxter games – free forever (Plus subs only).
• Lego Minifig 8GB USB flash drive & Lego AM/FM radio – now just £7.19 each.
All those and more can be found over at HotUKDeals...