Deals Of The Day - Thursday 19th April
Do you see yourself as a go-getting, thrusting, hard-nosed business type? A proto-Sugar in the making, with a head full of big ideas and a sack full of business balls? Yeah? You’ll need a better chair then.
But why have one chair when you can have two? That’s what we’re pimping at you today – a pair of ‘manager’s chairs’ for only £54.99 delivered. That’s £27.50 per chair (which you’d already know anyway if you’re a business whizz-kid with a brain full of big numbers). You can go into partnership with another business boffin and boff your way to the top in your chairs or maybe use the spare one for hiring and firing people in. There is NO margin for error!
WAIT! THERE'S MORE….!!!
* Xbox Live 12-month Gold membership card - £27.99.
* Palm Bay, Pefkos, Rhodes (s/c) 9th May for 7 nights – just £80.50 pp (based on two sharing).
* Diablo III / 3 (PC) – only £27.91 (pre-order)
* Saints Row The Third, Space Marine and Red Faction Armageddon (PC triple pack) – yours for £19.99.
* Ninja Gaiden 3 (Xbox 360) - only £19.99.
* Samsung Galaxy Note (white) - FREE, £21.50 p/m (less with removal of bolt-on).
* A third off all essential fruit and veg.
* Metro 2033 & Darksiders (Xbox 360 double pack) – only £9.99.
* Eight ID/passport photo prints instantly - just 39p.
* Dell Latitude D420 laptop (12.1", 1.2Ghz, 1GB, 60GB, Windows XP Pro) refurb – only £106.95 delivered.
* Serenity (Blu-ray) - £5.49 delivered.
* Dine-in ‘2 for £10’ latest M&S meal deal (Thurs 19th to Tues 24th)
* Collectable £5 Olympic coin, legal tender – yours for £5 with free postage.
* Hitachi 2TB Touro DX3 desktop hard drive (USB 3.0) – only £79.99 delivered.
All those and more can be found over at HotUKDeals....