Deals Of The Day - Thursday 18th October
Do you feel as though there’s something missing in your life, but you’re not quite sure what it is? Is it a pet, a loyal beast for you to share your life with? The trouble is that pets can consume a lot of money, time, energy and food.
Why not combat your loneliness with the acquisition of a pet that won’t be so much of a drain on your resources? In case you hadn’t already worked it out, we’re talking about a giant inflatable radio-controlled clown fish. It’s almost a metre and a half in length and you can take it for walks with the greatest of ease. Yours for only £14.99, and you’ll need to buy your own helium to feed it on.
WAIT! THERE'S MORE…!!!
• Dell Inspiron 660MT desktop (500GB, 4GB) - from £288.46.
• Crucial 256GB SATA 3Gb/s 2.5” internal SSD – yours for £102.24.
• Windows 8 Pro - available to download from 26th October for £24.99.
• Devil May Cry HD Collection (PS3 & Xbox360) – just £15.85.
• Logitech B110 optical USB mouse – only £3.38 delivered.
• Bush fridge-freezer - only £129.99.
• Sony DT 50mm AF f/1.8 SAM (SAL-50F18) – only £99.99.
• Max Payne 3 (PS3 and Xbox 360, pre-owned) - just £13.99.
• Nokia Lumia 800 (black, SIM-free, unlocked) – just £149 with £10.00 off .
• Tassimo coffee machine - half price at £49.99 (comes with £20 voucher to buy coffee discs).
• Deus Ex: Human Revolution (limited edition PS3/Xbox360) – yours for £7.21.
• Theme Hospital (PC) - £2.99 delivered.
All those and more can be found over at HotUKDeals...