Deals Of The Day - Thursday 15th March
Today’s top offer isn’t a piece of white-hot, state-of-the-art technology but it’s guaranteed to turn heads just as much as the new iPad or one of those portable 3D TVs on wheels that you can attach to your waist and watch as you walk.
It’s an inflatable cowboy costume that comes with its own ACTUAL HORSE! Yes, you won’t be an inflatable cowboy without a steed, you’ll have your own nag to prance around on as you impress all and sundry. It works with the help of what is know as ‘Clifton’s Law’ – your human legs fit into the rear legs of the horse and what people will believe to be your cowboy legs will just be fakes. They’ll be bowled over in amazement. Wear it for a wedding, christening or funeral or just put it on to raise dough for Sport Relief over the next couple of weeks. Either way, for just £18.28 delivered, you’ll neigh-ver make a wiser investment.
WAIT! THERE'S MORE…..!!!
* M&S gift vouchers - half price.
* PSN - special offers on loads of games.
* New Vauxhall Zafira - now only £10,995.
* Gold studio reflector umbrella – just £4.69.
* Multi-function folding ladder - down to just £39.99.
* Bunch of 30 tulips - only £5.00.
* Lurpak butter - two for £1.00 (with coupon).
* Hyundai Table tablet – only £69.20.
* M&S dine-in for Mother's Day - only £15.00
* Disgo 7000 tablet – only £49.99.
* Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 – just £25.00 delivered.
* OCZ Agility 120gb SSD – yours for only £99.99.
* A 64GB class 10 SDHC card – just £26.39.
* Virtua Tennis for the PS Vita – only £23.95.
All that and more can be found over at HotUKDeals....