Deals Of The Day - Thursday 12th January
The same rumours suggest that your iPad 3 will come with its own detachable arse, be invisible between 2am and 5am and make a giraffe noise when you switch it on. But as we say, they’re just rumours and could turn out to be a load of rubbish. If you can’t wait until the new one is released, why not fork out a mere £359.99 for the 16GB version of the tried and trusted iPad 2 instead? After all, who needs a detachable arse?
TODAY’S BONUS DEALZ….
* Wales v Costa Rica (Gary Speed tribute match) - tickets from £5.00 each.
* Toshiba 40” 3D TV with Blu-ray player and 3 free blu-rays – only £499.97.
* A range of pre-owned Blu-ray titles for just £2.99.
* Crysis - only £7.99 on PSN. Other 'January Sale' titles available too.
* A Kitsound Ksuno mini-speaker with on-board amplifier – only £9.99.
* Classic Etch-A-Sketch - only £6.00.
* A potentially life-saving smoke detector – get one now for just £4.55.
* F.E.A.R for your PC – now only £3.99.
* Frozen Planet on Blu-ray (3 discs) – only £17.99.
All those and more can be found over at HotUKDeals...