Deals Of The Day - Monday 27th August
Hooray! It’s a bank holiday, albeit one with rain forecast with many parts of the country and a lion allegedly on the loose in Essex. Kind of makes you feel like getting on a plane and heading out of here.
How about Florida? Admittedly, they’ve got their own weather problems there at the moment with Tropical Storm Isaac, but that should all be done and dusted by the middle of September. Which coincidentally is when you can fly over there and have a fortnight of fun for as little as £433 per person if there’s two adults and two children in your party, although it’ll cost more if you deviate from that ‘nuclear family’ model. Also, don’t describe yourselves as a ‘nuclear family’ when you get there as the steel-eyed weirdos in immigration might put you in a special room for the first day of your holiday…
WAIT! THERE'S MORE…!!!
• Dark Souls (Xbox 360/PS3) – only £12.95.
• Jurassic Park Ultimate Trilogy (Blu-ray box set) – just £10.95.
• Samsung Ecobubble WF1804WPN2 Washing Machine (A+++ Rating/1400RPM) – yours for £386.10 delivered.
• Toshiba laptop (6GB, 750GB HDD, refurbished) – only £279.00.
• SanDisk SSD SATA (6Gb/s 2.5" 64GB) – just £37.98.
• Xbox 360 genuine Microsoft universal media remote control – only £10.00 delivered.
• Seagate 1TB portable 2.5” USB 3.0 external HDD - yours for £65.00.
• Nintendo Wii console (pre-owned) – just £39.99.
• LG 42” full HD LED cinema 3D TV – only £468.18.
All those and more can be found over at HotUKDeals...