Deals Of The Day - Monday 25th June
Only hours ago, England tumbled out of Euro 2012 after almost getting close enough to actually matter a bit. Today, with the beginning of Wimbledon, it’s Andy Murray’s turn to be the nation’s loveable failure.
‘But how will I get to go and see him’, you cry. ‘The Centre Court tickets sold out aeons ago!’ Ah, well that isn’t quite true. It’s a little-know fact that every morning at 9am, a small number of Centre Court tickets go on sale online, held back by the good people of Wimbledon, in an act of lovely generosity. And here’s how you can stand a chance of getting your hands on some. COME ON TIM!
WAIT! THERE'S MORE…!!!
• An Idiot Abroad by Karl Pilkington (Kindle) – only 20p.
• MacBook Pro - from only £764.10.
• Pre-order Super Mario Bros 2 (Nintendo 3DS) - only £29.98.
• Kitchen Aid artisan food mixer - just £320.05 delivered!
• 400g punnet of strawberries - only 99p.
• Xbox 360 60GB Premium Console (pre-owned) – just £59.99.
• 1.8m gold-plated HDMI connectors - only £1.00.
• SanDisk Ultra 120GB SATA II SSD – yours for just £61.49.
• Rage Anarchy Edition (PS3/Xbox 360) – just £7.85 delivered.
• LG 32" HD-ready TV) – only £199 delivered.
• EVGA GeForce GTX 670 2048MB GDDR5 – yours for £299.99.
All those and more can be found over at HotUKDeals....