Deals Of The Day - Monday 23rd July
Just HOW desperate are you to get a 3D telly into your home, so that your face can have the illusion of scary objects hurtling at it? Maybe you’re desperate to get some of the BBC’s 3D coverage of the O***pics pumped into your eyes?
Well, for the price of a couple of tickets to the qualifying rounds of the women’s elephant hurling, you could be the proud owner of a brand new LG 3D TV set, just in time for the opening ceremony. Granted, it’s only a 27” model so if you’re a king or a pop star, it’ll probably look a bit crappy in your sitting room. But for just £199.99, it’s well worth a punt.
WAIT! THERE'S MORE…!!!
• Assassin’s Creed Revelations (Xbox 360/PS3) – just £9.99.
• Nintendo 3DS console – just £107.99 delivered.
• Ben & Jerry's 500ml ice cream - £2.00 or two for £3.00.
• Samsung EH6030 40” full HD 1080p Freeview HD 3D LED TV – yours for £429.33.
• 8 x 330ml Coca Cola - £3.85 with BOGOF.
• Tub of 50 flat screen wipes - only 50p.
• Hitachi 1TB Touro portable hard drive – just £69.99 delivered.
• Kids' cricket set - only 99p.
• List of offers in Morrisons - starting today.
• Nintendo Wii console – just £39.99 delivered.
• Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light (PC) – only £2.00.
• Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year (PS3/360) – yours for £16.99.
• Olympus EPL-1 digital compact system camera – just £184.99.
All those and more can be found over at HotUKDeals...