Deals Of The Day - Monday 16th September
A long time ago a TV set used to be square with a screen no larger than 28 inches, weighed about as much as a mid-sized horse, took up an entire corner of your sitting room and cost a month’s wages. Mind you, the programmes were better back then too.
Now though, you can have one that’s as big as 46 inches (so, like transplanting your local cinema into your home), it’ll fit on to a wall and you can have it for only £299. No need to save up for a year or sell a vital organ in order to get one. Made by Hitachi, it’s and LCD, has got full 1080p HD and is packing Freeview. Hooray for the future, or present, or whatever the hell this is.
WAIT! THERE'S MORE…!!!
• Inspiron 17” laptop (i5, 8GB, 1920 x 1080) – just £491.95.
• Kindle Fire (7", 8GB) – only £84.00.
• Virgin SIM-only (unlimited everything, 30-day rolling) – yours for £15.00.
• Rage (PC) – £2.60 with code.
• Soul Calibur V Collectors Edition (PS3) – just £14.95.
• Alcatel OT-232 – only £8.99 delivered.
• Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Hitman Absolution, Just Cause 2 + DLC, Sleeping Dogs (PC) – only £9.50.
• PS Vita wi-fi & 8GB memory card & 8-game voucher & FIFA 13& PS Plus 30-day trial – all for £154.85.
• Samsung mono laser printer – only £34.19.
• Preowned 60GB Xbox 360 & free 120GB hard drive – now only £59.97.
• Segate Expansion portable USB hard drive (1.5TB) – just £59.99.
All those and more can be found over at HotUKDeals...