Deals Of The Day - Friday 9th March
If you ask us, the best thing about gaming is that there’s just so much of it to be had. In our eyes, you’re just not a proper gamer if you don’t have EVERY SINGLE CONSOLE that is available at any given time. So if you take advantage of today’s top offer, you’ll be making us happy.
We mentioned this last night but it's well worth bigging it up again. Top gaming retailers Game and Gamestation (the clues are in their names) are having a swanky sale of pre-owned consoles which started earlier today. You can reel in a Nintendo Wii from £39.99, an Xbox 360 from £69.99, a PS3 from £99.99 and one of those old fashioned Nintendo DS things for only £19.99. Of course it’s all very ‘while stocks last’ and there’ll be the obligatory stranger’s DNA all over them but it’s the cheapest way you’ll get a full house in ‘console bingo’ as far as we can see.
WAIT! THERE'S MORE….!!!
* Megabus trips to Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels & more – from only £1.00 each way.
* Wireless Xbox 360 headset – only £4.98.
* Karl Pilkington: An Idiot Abroad for Kindle - only 20p.
* Fujitsu laptop – just £249.
* 32gb Transcend Micro SDHC – only £13.99.
* 800 MS points – yours for just £2.98.
* 1200 MS points – yours for just £4.98.
* George Martin’s Fire & Ice books - three for £5.00.
* Football Manager 2012 download – only £3.78 (involves pretending to be American).
* Rewind to the 80's DVD Boxset - 0nly £8.95.
All those and more can be found over at HotUKDeals...