Deals Of The Day - Friday 7th September
But where has Nutkins been over the past decade or so? What was it that led to his absence from our screens, leading to the rise in power of the shrill, twitchy Chris Packham? We’re not sure but we suspect that Nutkins developed an incurable addiction to Football Manager, playing the game for up to 17 hours a day and leading a team of imaginary players to gaming glory. As a tribute, we strongly recommend that you pre-order the forthcoming Football Manager 2013 game for the low, low price of only £22.50 (with the help of a voucher). It’s what Nutkins and his menagerie would have wanted…
WAIT! THERE'S MORE...!!!
• Gears of War 3 (Xbox 360) – only £12.37 delivered.
• Logitech K360 wireless keyboard – just £9.98 (with code).
• Free fish and chips when you buy a hot drink.
• New 6” Kindle e-reader (wi-fi) – only £69.00.
• Crysis Collection for PC – just £9.99 (games available individually too)
• Zoostorm desktop PC (AMD A4 3300 2.5GHz, 2GB, 320GB, DVDRW – yours for £129.99.
• SanDisk 240GB Extreme SATA III 6Gb/s 2.5in SSD – only £124.78.
• KitKat Chunky 4-pack with 100% extra free and BOGOF - 16 bars for only £1.49.
• Logitech LS21 2.1 PC speaker system – yours for £15.99 (with code)
• Logik wireless keyboard and mouse set – just £7.98 Delivered (with code)
• Sharp 40” full HD 1080p Freeview LCD TV – only £249.99.
• Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception PS3) - only £14.99 delivered.
All those and more can be found over at HotUKDeals...