Deals Of The Day - Friday 3rd August
Do you feel as uncomfortable in your current form? Do you feel as though nature has played a vile trick on you by making you one of the two-legged, whiskerless humans? Do you want to be a cat instead?
Now you can get one step closer to your ultimate goal – here come some robotic cat ears that will improve your ‘life’ immeasurably. According to the spiel, ‘your state of mind controls the movement of your Necomimi ears. Your ears go up when you're interested, down when you're relaxed, and wiggle when you're "in the zone"!’ What larks, and they could be yours for a mere £75.30 delivered. Next step – licking yourself clean while on the bus….
WAIT! THERE'S MORE…!!!
• Loads of books - just £1.00 each with free delivery.
• The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PC) - £17.49 (plus free HD texture pack add-on).
• Lenovo C205 18.5 inch all-in-one PC - £259.99.
• Devolo 1383 dLAN high speed II 85Mbps powerline starter kit – just £14.99.
• 15% off everything instore and online at Homebase this weekend.
• Technika 19" slim HD-ready TV with Freeview - only £64.97.
• Brother HL2130 mono laser printer – only £35.99.
• 4-slice toaster - only £2.99.
• Nokia Lumia 710 PAYG upgrade - only £89.99.
• Vodafone Huawei G300 (white) - just £99.97.
• Seagate 3TB Barracuda internal hard drive – just £109.99 delivered.
All those and more can be found over at HotUKDeals...