Deals Of The Day - Friday 26th April
We all love pasta, right? Of course we do – ever since the Italians brought it over to the UK in 1983, we’ve all of us been stark staring pasta daft. Now, instead of buying it in bags, you can make your own!
Yes, for only £9.99 (half its regular price) you can be the proud owner of this living pasta maker which allows you to create your own spaghetti and fettuccine, and also rolls dough. If that wasn’t enough for you, the blurb also mentions that ‘this beautiful product features a mirrored chrome finish’. We’re convinced that you’ll use it on a daily basis and that it will in no way wind up clogging up a cupboard somewhere or acting as a kitchen ornament, allowing you to pretend you’re more sophisticated than you really are. Okay?
WAIT! THERE'S MORE…!!!
• Dell Vostro 3460 (14”, 4GB, 320GB, DVD, backlit keys, Win8 Pro, 2 year warranty) – just £310.80.
• Four Blu-rays for £10.00 (pre-owned).
• Ultra Light Cycling Jacket - just £9.99 (along with lots of other cycling offers)
• Seagate 2TB USB 3.0 3.5” desktop hard drive – £59.99 delivered.
• Wii U (8GB) with Injustice – yours for £189.85.
• Star Wars talking keychain – only £1.00.
• Austin Powers 2: The Spy Who Shagged Me (Blu-ray) – just £2.77.
• Titanic (Blu-ray) – only £6.95.
• ZyXEL GS1910 24-port gigabit managed switch – just £89.99.
• LA Noire (Complete Edition, PC) – just £6.25.
• Samsung Galaxy S3 (Sim-free) – yours for £322.00.
All those and more can be found over at HotUKDeals...