Deals Of The Day - Friday 24th February
Unlike its 1977 movie counterpart Little Johnny And The Disco Devils, Star Wars has never fallen out of favour with ‘the kids’. There’s been a slew of merchandise ever since, while in contrast, no Disco Devils play figures actually exist any more.
How about THIS then? It’s a Star Wars webcam shaped like Darth Vader’s spaceship that will handily strap on to the monitor of any self-respecting nerd, and allow them to communicate with like-minded individuals via the medium of sounds and visions. Here’s the science part – it’s got 640x480 resolution and has illuminating guns when activated. That’s it. Yeah, we know it’s not great, but the film WAS made in 1977 so just imagine it’s then and you’re living in the future. Also, it’s only £9.99 and it looks cool. Okay, so it’s a slow day for bargains, OKAY??
WAIT! THERE'S EVEN MORE…!!!
* Final Fantasy XIII-2 – yours for just £17.99.
* Gro Anywhere blackout blind - down from £29.99 to £16.99.
* Sandisk Cruzer Edge 32GB USB memory stick – only £17.99.
* Mirror's Edge (PC) on Steam – only £3.24.
* Carbon monoxide alarm twin pack - only £19.99.
* OCZ Petrol 3 SATA III SSD (128GB) – just £97.98 delivered.
* Novatech HDD docking station for 2.5" and 3.5" SATA HDD - USB3.0 – only £12.98.
* Robocop trilogy (Blu-ray box set) – just £11.99 delivered.
All that and more can be found over at HotUKDeals....