Deals Of The Day - Friday 16th August
Yes, it’s the future of doorbells/intercoms and it’s here right now. Somehow (don’t ask us how) you can hear your doorbell within 100 metres of wherever you are AND speak to your impending visitor. Maybe you could ask them their intentions or demand that they deliver a pre-agreed password of some type. Throw in 16 ringtones and a 3-level volume control and you’ll soon be praying for people to come to your house/flat/hovel. All that for just £6.99!
WAIT! THERE'S MORE…!!!
• 20% off takeaway orders paid by debit/credit card
• Samsung 46” full HD 1080p Freeview HD 3D LED TV – only £449.99.
• Nexus 32GB 3G (1st gen, refurb) – only £163.94 delivered.
• Humble Weekly Sale selected by PEWDIEPIE
• Hitman Absolution (Xbox 360) – just £5.99.
• Tomb Raider (PS3/Xbox 360) – yours for £14.99.
• Blu-ray LiteOn BD-ROM drive - £23.38 delivered.
• MyMemory HD 720P car DVR driving recorder – only £20.98.
• Toshiba 1TB Stor.E Partnet portable HDD – just £49.98.
All those and more can be found over at HotUKDeals...