What are the hot toys for Christmas 2015?
If, for some reason, your child refuses to tell you what toys they want this Christmas, or maybe you're a childless relative who wants to buy a relative's kids something without mithering them about it, we're here to help.
The Toy Retailers Association (we assume their office looks like Tom Hanks' living room in 'Big') have released their list of the top 12 toys on the market this year.
This year, the thing that is making children cackle and point at the telly, is Hasbro's Pie Face Game. If you haven't seen it, it a game where you put shaving foam on a wet sponge at the end of a lever, you stick your face through a hole and, at some point, someone gets a pie in the face. It is a simple concept, and gloriously daft. We approve. Apart from the cleaning up.
Lego is again, doing well, with two separate toys in the top 12, one is the Star Wars Kylo Ren Command Shuttle, which will set you back £99.99. Pricey. Probably meant for adults really. In fact, Star Wars features a few times this year, as everyone gets excited about the new film.
Of course, you could complain about new toys and say that all the things you played with when you were little, are superior, but to be honest, you'd be a dreadful relative if you gave a child a tangerine or a diablo for Christmas. C'mon. Get them something proper.
Here's the full list:
1. City Deep Sea Exploration Vessel £79.99, Lego
2. Disney Frozen Sing-A-Long Elsa, £34.99
3. IDO3D Deluxe 3D Design Studio, £39.99
4. Little Live Pets Cleverkeet, £44.97
5. Paw Patrol Paw Patroller, £59.99
6. Pie Face Game, £19.99
7. Shopkins Scoops Ice Cream Truck, £16.99
8. Star Wars Bladebuilder Jedi Master Lightsaber, £44.99
9. Lego Star Wars Kylo Ren’s Command Shuttle, £83.97
10. Star Wars The Force Awakens Millennium Falcon, £101.99
11. Thunderbirds Interactive Tracy Island Playset, £80
12. VTech Toot Friends Busy Sounds Discovery Home, £29.99
All the best toy deals you can get this Christmas, can be found here.