Top of the tree - this year's hottest Christmas presents
It's not like the old days is it, when you'd be happy to get an apple, an orange and a cap gun under the tree? Balls. Whatever your parents told you, they were as pissed off as you would be to get a handful of fruit for Christmas. Transformers, an AT-AT and a Raleigh Grifter - now that's a Christmas. But what are the kiddie-winkles expecting this year?
We're not sure if the Toy Retailers Association's official prediction of Christmas best-sellers has been determined by children or manufacturers, but it's good to see Transformers still there, 25 years later. The new ones are bobbins, mind. Ben 10 is the best kids cartoon is years, but they're still flogging Sylvanian Families?
- Bakugan Battle Pack, Spin Master (RRP £19.99)
- Battle Strikers starter Set, Mega Brands (RRP £9.99)
- Ben 10 Alien Force Kevins DX Action Cruiser, Bandai (RRP £29.99)
- Bendaroos Mega Pack, Spin Master (RRP £19.99)
- GO GO Pets Hamsters, Character Options (RRP £9.99)
- GX Racers Tightrope Terror, Flair (RRP £22.99)
- Kidizoom Multimedia Digital Camera, V-Tech (RRP £49.99)
- LEGO Games Minotaurus, Lego (RRP £17.99)
- Monopoly City, Hasbro (RRP £24.99)
- Princess Peppa’s Palace, Character Options (RRP £39.99)
- Sylvanian Families Caravan, Flair (RRP £44.99)
- Transformers Movie 2 Voyagers Figures, Hasbro (RRP £22.99)
It's all about some lurid green space-Lego nonsense, a Nintendo DSi and Indiana Jones 2 on the Wii in this household - what are the must-have presents with your kids this year?