The top twelve toys this Christmas... apparently
Yes, it’s the day when the Toy Retailers’ Association announce their top toys for the festive buying season, the dirty dozen that they believe will outsell all others. If they’re right, it’s a massive heads-up for the stuff that you’ll struggle to get anywhere in six weeks’ time.
*coughs* Drum roll... here we go...
• Doggie Doo (£24)
• Fijit Friends (£54.99)
• Fireman Sam Pontypandy Rescue Set (£29.99)
• Kidizoom Twist (£49.99)
• LeapPad Explorer (£78.99)
• Let's Rock Elmo (£69.99)
• Milky the Bunny (£59.99)
• Monster High Lagoona's Hydration Station (£39.99)
• Moshling Tree House (£19.99)
• Nerf Vortex Nitron Blaster (£44.99)
• Ninjago Fire Temple (£89.99)
• Star Wars Ultimate Force Tech Lightsaber Assortment (£39.99)
It all looks good, although we’re not completely sure about Doggie Doo or Milky The Bunny. Also, while you’re in the mood for toy-buying, you should know that it looks very likely that Sainsburys will be launching a half-price toy sale from tomorrow. More info here.