Revealed - the hot toy list for Christmas 2010
It’s that time of year when a suited and booted representative of the Toy Retailers Association steps on to a box in Speaker’s Corner in Hyde Park and announces to the world and some pigeons just what will be the best-selling toys this Christmas – in the opinion of him and his chums of course.
So, without further etc etc, here it is...
- City Airport (£84.99)
- Fireman Sam Deluxe Fire Station Playset (£29.99)
- FurReal Go Go Walking Pup (£59.99)
- Jet Pack Buzz Lightyear (£39.99)
- Kidizoom VideoCam (£59.99)
- Monopoly Revolution (£29.99)
- Moon Dough Barn (£19.99, pictured)
- Nerf N Strike Stampede ECS (£54.99)
- Paper Jamz Guitar (£24.99)
- "Pumpaloons" - action game (£19.99)
- Sylvanian Families Motorcycle and Sidecar (£24.99)
- ZhuZhu Grooming Salon (£22.99)
No, us neither. But presumably they are the toys that you should be stocking up on now if you don’t want to see the tear-stained faces of your younglings on Christmas Day. Now get about it quick, before Argos runs out of all the stuff!