10 Obvious Ways to Save Money This Christmas
Christmas time is dreaded by many, especially the months after, when we are repaying the credit card bills in exchange for Santa's visit.
This year is unlikely to be any different, but with the economic recession, The Telegraph is determined to save you some hard earned money this holiday season with their special Xmas guide.
On their website, they outlined 10 methods, here's 5 of their points, summarised:
1. Use a cash back card. Duh.
2. Make a budget (and stick to it). No kidding.
3. BOGOF (Buy one get one free). HUKD, anyone?
4. Shop with a list. Boring.
5. Gift exchange, instead of buying everyone gifts. (Probably the only good idea from the list)
For obvious reasons, the guide will not be blowing the minds of savvy consumers like yourself, but it's still worth a reminder.
If you have better tips to save and manage, please share below.