Deals Of The Day – Tuesday 24th AprilApril 24th, 2012 • 5 Comments
There’s a whole host of gaming-flavoured offers for you to peruse today, but we’re putting them all together in the listy bit that comes underneath this bit. For today, we deal not in gaming fantasy but actual reality.
Today’s top offer is a Blu-ray box set that every single living adult should be forced to watch at some point in their lives. It’s the peerless 1973 series The World At War, painstakingly covering the Second World War over 26 episodes and narrated by Laurence Olivier. This is the ‘Ultimate Restored Edition’ and contains hours of first-hand accounts by those who were involved in the war, with each frame having been painstakingly restored and the audio enhanced and upgraded. All that for only £24.99 delivered, less than a pound per episode.
WAIT! THERE’S MORE….!!!
• Sony PS3 console (320GB) – only £175.00 delivered.
• Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition (PC) – just £2.49.
• PS Vita 4GB memory card – just £9.95.
• PS Vita (3G and Wi-fi enabled) – only £209.99.
• Inception (DVD) – only £2.99.
• 25% off six bottles of wine.
• Xbox 360 (4GB) – yours for £117.95.
• I, Partridge: We Need To Talk About Alan [Kindle Edition) – just £3.99.
• Xbox 360 (250GB) with Mass Effect 3 and Forza 4 – only £179.99.
• Deus Ex 3: Human Revolution (PS3) – yours for £7.95.
• PS Vita 16GB memory card – only £29.95.
• Xbox 360 (320GB) with Star Wars Kinect and Kinect – only £297.
• Intenso portable external hard drive (USB 2.0, 1TB) – just £64.95.
• Muddyfox Impel adult mountain bike – was £150, now £37.
• Nintendo Wii (preowned) with a game – only £44.99 delivered.
• Nokia Lumia 710 – just £134.90 (including £10 top-up).
All those and more can be found over at HotUKDeals…
All the chav entertainment boxes ticked there.
Ahhhhh man, that looks like some chav has dropped his shopping list like and that.
Yeah because when I think “chav entertainment”, I think The World At War.
Good series that, btw.
We love the “World at War” – well the first half anyway.
But 6 bottles of wine and a PS Vita isn’t on the shopping list of every discerning chav, Joe? They’ll just put World at war on eBay. You didn’t think they’d actually watch it? You dopey little cunt.