Deals Of The Day – Thursday 3rd MayMay 3rd, 2012 • 5 Comments
How many fingers have you got? If it’s less than nine you could be in trouble because today’s bestest bargain might render you speechless and needing to count its components. If you’re confused by that, it has nine components. Okay?
Before you start flaunting your counting fingers all over the place, be warned though – you’ll need a Sony PlayStation and access to the PlayStation Network. That’s because following the latest update, there are NINE free PSN games to be had, including Awseomenauts, Hamsterball, Sky Fighter and Magic Orbz. Ordinarily they’d set you back about £80. Nicely done….
WAIT! THERE’S MORE….!!!
• Microsoft Windows Home Server 2011 – yours for £36.29.
• HP Pavillion G6 laptop (500GB, i3, refurb) – only £270.
• Sandisk Extreme SSD (240GB) – just £164.99.
• Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 SATA (3Gb/s, 3TB, 64MB cache) – only £119.99.
• Zoostorm Desktop Pc (8GB RAM, 750GB HDD) – only £199.99.
• V For Vendetta mask – in your face for £5.99.
• Jackass 3 Blu-ray triple play – only £6.95.
• 20% off when you spend £100 this weekend at B&Q.
• 64GB CnM USB flash drive – only £29.99 delivered.
• Assassin’s Creed Revelations: Ottoman Edition – £17.95 for Xbox and PS3, £16.15 for PC.
All those and more can be found over at HotUKDeals…
I have never paid for a Micro$oft product. And I type this using M$ Window$ and a M$ Window$ $erver 2011 machine. Fuck you M$ fuck you.
All great deals to keep the chavs busy over the bank holiday weekend there. Keeps em out of B&Q with their scroaty little kids fighting each other with lengths of fucking drainpipe!
I think you should pay Mike. There is clearly something wrong with your keyboard drivers; some of your s’s are coming out as $ symbols. If you had a proper licence you might be able to get some support to fix the problem.
It’s OK Bozzy, it’s just coagulated spunk on the $ key.
All’s well then Mike.
In my service contract I have someone to clean that up for me. Somebody in the “Geek” or “Gimp” squad I think. Well worth the money I feel.