Deals Of The Day – Monday 30th AprilApril 30th, 2012 • 3 Comments
Are you sick of the so-called ‘real world’? Interacting with other humans in a light, jovial fashion? Bored with normality? Well, for less than six quid, we can help you plunge yourself into a murky world of seclusion and paranoia.
Yes, we’re talking about Football Manager 2012. As Roy Hodgson stands on the brink of becoming the England manager, we’re offering you your very own poisoned chalice for only £5.99 – the latest in the series of games that even the mythical Time Vampire won’t go near in case his hair and nails grow to an unacceptable length while playing it. It’s a special offer for today only, and can be had for the PC and Mac. Might be one for Harry Redknapp as he’ll probably have lots of spare time on his hands over the summer…
WAIT! THERE’S MORE…!!!
• Crucial 256GB M4 SSD 2.5″ solid state drive – just £179.99.
• Gran Turismo 5 – Platinum (PS3) – delivered to you for £9.95.
• Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary (Xbox 360) – only £12.95.
• Drive (Blu-ray) – only £7.95.
• 50x ‘vinyl retro’ CD-R blank discs – yours for £9.99.
• 18x 440ml cans of Carlsberg Export – only £10.00 (from Wednesday)
• Sony PlayStation 3 slim console (320GB) with GT5 + Gioteck Real Triggers – only £179.95.
• Brink (PS3/Xbox 360) – just £3.85.
• Samsung Galaxy Note (5.3″, unlocked) – yours for £363 delivered.
• Two fresh cream and strawberry jam scones – half price at only 59p.
• Final Fantasy XIII-X2 Limited Collectors Edition (Xbox 360) – just £22.85.
• Wallace And Gromit: The Complete Collection (Blu-ray) – only £8.49.
• 2TB Seagate Barracuda hard drive – only £70.99 delivered.
• Another World 20th Anniversary Edition (Android) – half price at £1.95.
All those and more can be found over at HotUKDeals…
Wow, Fotball manager 2012. Does this still have the ‘evade tax’ option?
All great deals to keep the chavs amused until it stops pissing it down so they go into town n’get smashed with the shit loads of cash they still have after buying that selection of games.
Andy, stop steering your articles around football. We know you like it, most people think football is shite, and the players are cunts, look at john terry, WHAT A CUNT.