Deals Of The Day – Monday 2nd AprilApril 2nd, 2012 • 2 Comments
Okay, so you’ve spent a few hundred quid on a new flash-bang crash-bang state of the art TV, with ALL the necessary bells and whistles incorporated into it. If you’re a weirdo, it might even have 3D. But you want to hang it on your wall. Now what?
It doesn’t take a genius to figure out that you’ll need some kind of wall bracket. But how much should you spend on a bracket that will be keeping your beautiful new purchase affixed to your wall of choice? A tenner? Yeah, that sounds like enough. And that’s exactly what you can get today, assuming you’ve got the nerve to trust it to do the job. It’s a wall mount bracket that will accommodate 32 inch to 63 inch LCD and plasma TVs AND you don’t even need to pay any postage. Believe – it’ll be fine.
WAIT THERE’S MORE…!!!
* Free Android handset with a £7.50 per month contract.
* Kopparberg cider – 12 x 330ml bottles – only £7.50.
* Various offers using Facebook coupons – free or almost free.
* Refurbished 21.5” Apple iMac – yours for only £711.55.
* Mad Men (seasons 1-4 Blu-ray box set) – only £39.99 delivered.
* PS Vita & 4GB memory card – only £199 delivered.
* Lynx shower gels – only 99p delivered.
* Heroes – The Complete Collection (seasons 1-4 Blu-ray box set) – just £33.95.
* Max Payne II: The Fall of Max Payne (PC download) – yours for £1.49.
* PS Vita 16GB memory card – just £32.95.
* 80% off Infinity Blade for iPhone/iPad – now just 69p.
* Street Fighter x Tekken (Xbox 360/PS3) – only £24.99 delivered.
All those and more can be found over at HotUKDeals…
Will have to wait till Giro day for all this lot. Got a new kid on the way, 7th, Romeo so will be able to afford more shit that I don’t need.
A tenner is a lot. There is one for 47p on HUKD now.